Find your 2.0 Liter engine
Toyota Subaru Scion 2.0-liter-subaru-scion-toyota Engines Variations
Best Price Guarantee
We will match or beat any
ABOUT REMAN ENGINE
2.0-Liter Engines: The 2.0-liter engines produced by Subaru mainly appear in the EJ, FB, and FA engine classifications with the EJ engines being the elder of the three. The older EJ engines used an oversquare bore and stroke while the newer FB and FA engines used an undersquare bore and stroke design.
- EJ205 - This is the most widely used 2.0-liter engine by Subaru in the United States during the 1990s and early 2000s. This engine has an 8:1 - 9:1 compression ratio, open deck block coupled with coil-on-plug design, and produced approximately 216hp from the factory. The EJ205 was most commonly used as a Subaru WRX
- FB20B - This 2.0-liter Subaru 4-cylinder engine was put in the 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza and 2012-2017 Subaru XV. It has a factory compression ratio of 10.5:1 and produces 148hp in its stock form. This newer designed 2.0-liter engine from Subaru also features dual overhead cams (DOHC).
- FB20D - This version of the 2.0-liter FB series Subaru engine is essentially the same as the FB20B with the addition of direct injection which increases the engines compression ratio to 12.5:1. The addition of direct injection also provides a moderate increase in fuel efficiency and horsepower. This engine is found in the 2017 and newer Subaru Impreza along with the 2018 and newer Subaru XV/ Crosstrek. It produces 152 horsepower in its stock form.
- FA20D - This engine was designed specifically as a 2012-2022 Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, and Toyota GT-86 engine. It features a combination of direct and port fuel injection, AVCS variable valve timing, and a 12.5:1 compression ratio. This 2.0-liter boxer engine produces anywhere from 197-205hp from the factory.
- FA20F - This 2.0-liter Subaru boxer engine is a decompressed version of the FA20D motor with direct fuel injection and a turbocharger. Due to this engine receiving forced induction, the compression ratio was lowered to 10.6:1. It produces between 250-268hp from the factory depending upon the application and is used in the production of the 2014-2018 Subaru Forester XT and the 2015-2021 Subaru WRX.
Use The Search Tool
Verify options in the form for a quick search