Find your 2.3 Liter engine
Mercedes-Benz 2.3-liter-mercedes-benz Engines Variations
Best Price Guarantee
We will match or beat any
ABOUT REMAN ENGINE
2.3-Liter engines: Mercedes-Benz only ever produced engines in the 2.3-liter size in the 1990s through the early 2000s. Virtually all of these sized engines were located within the M111 Mercedes engine class which means they featured an iron block and aluminum dual overhead cam (DOHC) cylinder heads with 4 valves-per-cylinder.
- 970 / M111.974 - This is a 16-valve version of the 2.3-liter Mercedes engine for sale. It had a compression ratio of 10.4:1 and produced 148 horsepower from the factory. It was used in the 1995-1997 Mercedes E 230, and the 1997-1998 Mercedes C 230.
- 973 - This version had a different tune and a supercharger which allowed it to produce 190 horsepower in its stock form. It was used in the 1996-2000 Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor.
- 975 - Internally the same as the M111.970 engine other than the fact it has a supercharger which increases its power output to 193 hp. It was used as a 1999 Mercedes E 200 Kompressor engine, 1997-2002 CLK 230 Kompressor engine, 1999-2002 Mercedes C 230 Kompressor engine, and 1998-2004 Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor engine.
- 981 - Used in the 2002 Mercedes C 230 Kompressor, this engine was the same as the M111.974 engine but with an added supercharger that gave it a rating of 192 hp.
- 983 - Rated at 194 horsepower, this supercharged inline 4-cylinder Mercedes motor was used in the 2000-2004 Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor.
Use The Search Tool
Verify options in the form for a quick search