Find your 2.4 Liter engine
Honda Acura 2.4-honda-acura Engines Variations
Best Price Guarantee
We will match or beat any
ABOUT REMAN ENGINE
2.4-Liter Engines: The only 2.4-liter engine manufactured by Honda Motor Company was produced within the K series of Honda engines. These inline 4-cylinder engines use roller rockers on the dual overhead cam (DOHC) cylinder heads as well as an all-aluminum block with iron sleeves. It should be noted that the W variants of the K series engines feature direct injection and i-VTEC technology in the United States.
- K24A2 - This Honda 2.4 engine was found in the 2004-2008 Acura TSX. It had a 10.5:1 compression ratio and produced 197 hp until some tuning changes pushed it up to 205 hp in 2006.
- K24A3 - Used in the 2003-2007 Honda Accord, this 2.4-liter Honda engine for sale had 10.5:1 compression and produced 200 hp at 6,800 rpm.
- K24A4 - This 2.4 Honda engine was slightly detuned compared to the K24 engines that came before it. The K24A4 had a 9.7:1 compression ratio and a horsepower rating of 160 hp. This Honda engine was put into the 2003-2005 Honda Accord, 2003-2008 Honda Odyssey, and the 2003-2006 Honda Element.
- K24A8 - This is the final alteration of the K24A engine. It should be noted that this engine had 9.7:1 compression in the Accord and the Element but featured 10.5:1 compression in the Odyssey. The K24A8 engine made anywhere between 166-178 hp depending on the vehicle and it was found in the 2006-2007 Honda Accord, 2007-2011 Honda Element, and the 2008-2014 Honda Odyssey.
- K24W1 - This 2.4-liter Honda engine was used in the 2013-2017 Honda Accord and had direct fuel injection, 11.1:1 compression, and a horsepower rating of 185 hp.
- K24W7 - Another direct injection 2.4 Honda engine for sale except this one has an 11.6:1 compression ratio as well as a 206 horsepower rating. This Honda 2.4 engine was used in the 2015-2020 Acura TLX.
- K24W9 - Found in the 2015-2019 Honda CR-V, this Honda engine had 11.1:1 compression and produced 185 hp with direct inject and VTEC technology.
- K24Z1 - Used as a 2007-2009 Honda CR-V engine, it had 9.7:1 compression and was rated at 166 horsepower.
- K24Z2 - A 2008-2012 Honda Accord engine, it had 10.5:1 compression and produced 177 hp.
- K24Z3 - This 2.4-liter engine manufactured by Honda was put into the 2008-2012 Honda Accord as well as the 2009-2014 Acura TSX. It had 10.5:1 compression and was rated at 190 hp in the Honda Accord but was tuned up to 11.0:1 compression with a 201 hp rating for the Acura TSX.
- K24Z7 - Considered a performance 2.4 Honda engine, the K24Z7 engine was used in the 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si and the 2013-2015 Acura ILX. This engine had 11.0:1 compression and was rated at 201 hp at 7,000 rpm.
Use The Search Tool
Verify options in the form for a quick search